Re: BUG #2379: Duplicate pkeys in table

От Philip Warner
Тема Re: BUG #2379: Duplicate pkeys in table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Do the triggers involved have EXCEPTION clauses? (I assume they are
> written in PL/pgSQL -- are there any in other languages?)
Triggers that update this table are in pl/pgsql, and can *raise*
exceptions (using RAISE) if that is what you mean. They do not handle
them -- is that even possible on pl/pgsql?

Other triggers (for slony) are written in plpgsql and C, and I know some
of the pl/pgsql triggers raise exceptions.

От: Philip Warner
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2379: Duplicate pkeys in table
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2379: Duplicate pkeys in table