Re: Sun Fire T2000 and PostgreSQL 8.1.3

От Marcelo Tada
Тема Re: Sun Fire T2000 and PostgreSQL 8.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Juan, I think that AMD Opteron is more flex (OS and Hardware Upgrade)
and then, the best solution.¹

What are you think about the Sun Fire X64 X4200 Server?

Take a look in this analysis and performance benchmark².

Regards,
MTada

¹ http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.aspx?i=2727&p=2
² http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.aspx?i=2727&p=7