Re: Spurious rows returned with left join?

От Edmund Bacon
Тема Re: Spurious rows returned with left join?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>Edmund Bacon <ebacon@onesystem.com> writes:
>

>>Consider the following:
>>Note that I get 2 rows where t1_a = 3.
>>

>Are you getting a Merge Right Join plan for that?  If so, you're likely
>getting bit by this bug:

That's correct.  After doing an analyze on t1,t2,t3 the plan changed to
Hash Left Join, and I got the expected results.

>This'll be fixed in 8.1.4, or if you're in a hurry you can get the patch
>from our CVS server.
>
>            regards, tom lane

No great worries.  As remarked in original post, by doing the inner join
first, I got the right results.  I didn't see anything in the archives
about this, so I thought it might be an unknown issue. Admittedly, I
didn't scour the archives too thouroghly ..

Edmund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: CREATE TABLE (with INHERITS) and ACCESS EXCLUSIVE locks
От: "patrick"
Сообщение: Re: recover from base directory?