Re: uh-oh, buildfarm all red

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: uh-oh, buildfarm all red
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Looks like someone has re-introduced a test case that fails on the day
>of a US daylight-savings transition.
>
>I vote we take that test case out again.  Any objections?

Hmm ... this test has actually been in there for ages.
 SELECT CAST(CAST(date 'today' + time with time zone '01:30'   + interval '02:01' AS time with time zone) AS time) AS
"03:31:00";

Looks like it failed last April but not last October.

I don't actually see in the CVS log where we removed those tests ... either the log is missing a bit or I'm going
blind.

Anyway ... yes, let's remove it.

cheers

andrew