Re: Cant find temp tables

От Chris
Тема Re: Cant find temp tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
sconeek@gmail.com wrote:
> hi all,
> i am struggling with temp tables. i have a statement like CREATE TEMP
> TABLE test (a BIGINT);
> it executes successfully, hence i know that the table has been created.
> but i cant see the table within the DB using PGADMIN. if i do SELECT *
> FROM test; it returns 0 records, but it still tells me that the table
> exists with no data inside it. if i do a DROP TABLE test; it deletes
> the table too. so everything is pointing to the fact that the table is
> created, contains no data, but i cant see it. there is only one schema
> (public) too.
> can somebody please help me out.

Sounds like a bug in pgadmin.

Might be better asking that list though:

http://www.pgadmin.org/support/

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

От: "shakahshakah@gmail.com"
Сообщение: 8.1.3, libpq, PQprepare, plpgsql function, and partitioned tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 8.1.3, libpq, PQprepare, plpgsql function, and partitioned tables