Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> OK, I think I might see the cause.  Try this:
>     archive_command = '""copy" "%p" "c:/databases/pgarchive/%f""'
> In other words, quote the 'copy' command too.  Crazy --- yes.

Yikes.  If it's that hard to get it to work, maybe we should just
knuckle under and make %p convert / to \ under Windows :-(

(Microsoft cultural imperialism wins another round...)

However, just one question --- the Microsofties also like to put spaces
in path names.  How much quoting would be needed to make this command
string work in the face of spaces in %p, even if we did the backslash
thing?  If the answer is "nearly as much" then I'm not going to be
excited about backslashing.

Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore