Fix some trivial issues of the document/comment

От ZHUO QL (KDr2)
Тема Fix some trivial issues of the document/comment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm learning PGSQL and reading the source, and find few trivial issues in the docs:

- doc of catalogs: table 'pg_replication_origin' is a shared relation
  but is not mentioned in the doc.

- README of mmgr: make variable names consistent.

- trivial error fix in the comment of block.h: InvalidBlockNumber is defined in bufmgr.h not buf.h now.

I have my fixes attached, please consider giving it a review.

Greetings.

ZHUO QL (KDr2, http://kdr2.com)

Вложения