Re: [postgis-users] Problem using set-returning functions

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: [postgis-users] Problem using set-returning functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi, Regina,

Obe, Regina DND\MIS wrote:

> generate_series works I think because it is a special case - it isn't
> really a set function even though it behaves that way sortof.

Well, dump() works as well, and it is no build-in.

As a recent thread here stated, it is how set returning functions are
expected to work as long as "adjacent tables" are not implemented.

http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-sql@postgresql.org/msg20545.html

Thanks,
Markus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: