Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Just to be clear. The comma was a mistype. I was stating that you do not
>> want to use a period. If you use a period and you are not in the correct
>> directory, rsync will remove everything within your working directory.
>
> Oh, so you're saying the second argument should be an absolute path?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Although I typically will use a
relative path, I always specify a directory name.

> OK, that's a great clue -- right on par with "don't rm -rf ." ...

Yep, just one of those foot guns I prefer not to use ;)

Joshua D. Drake

>             regards, tom lane

            === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===      Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency:
+1.800.492.2240     Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
http://www.commandprompt.com/