Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:
> Well in fairness to Tony we do refer to it as a 'contrib' module, but
> that's because it uses the contrib build system (or PGXS in SVN trunk).
>

> Devrim has said he will
> build it as a separate RPM - in the meantime a source tarball can be
> downloaded from http://www.pgadmin.org/download/adminpacks.php, or the
> PGXS compatible versions can be found in SVN under
> http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/pgadmin3/xtra/

Hi Dave,
a seperate rpm would be fine as long as it is just the admin module stuff.
I wasn't clear on Devrim's first response, it sounded like he was going
to make a seperate pgAdmin rpm that included
the admin module.

Later,

Tony

Сообщение: Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary
Сообщение: Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary