Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> As far as I can tell there is no admin813 contrib module... I am
> looking at my 8.1.3 source install and there is no contrib module
> named that???
>
> If the pgAdmin folks would like to submit it to PostgreSQL contrib
> that is a different argument.
>

> Joshua D. Drake

Hi Joshua,

You are correct, it's not in the source install.  Right now it's only
included in the win32 installer contrib directory.
I am trying to get the point accross that it needs to be included in the
Linux binary rpms as well.

In 8.1 some of the admin module functions have been moved to the
backend, and maybe the rest will be moved with 8.2, I don't know for sure.
Maybe the PG Admin guys can shed some light on this?

If you want to use it and you use the rpms it's a big pain because you
need the source install to compile and install it.

Later,

Tony