Re: 8.2 planning features

От satoshi nagayasu
Тема Re: 8.2 planning features
Дата
Re: 8.2 planning features  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: 8.2 planning features  ("Luke Lonergan" <llonergan@greenplum.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> In particular, asking for a list of features that will be done in
> particular future releases shows a complete lack of understanding
> of the process ...

I completely understand.

However, we also need to know why business people want
to know about the future plan. For the business people,
the roadmap is used to know the software is fit to
their (growing) business, not only now but in the future.

Roadmap can be changed, but still roadmap is necessary
for some kind of users.

Just my opinion...

Thanks,
--