Re: Connecting

От Chris
Тема Re: Connecting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> I'm appealing for help from this list as the ODBC list has few people
> and no answers.
>
> I have built a database in Postgresql version 8.0. I want to connect it
> to Delphi version 4.
>
> I have attempted to connect using the Postgresql ODBC with no success.
>
> Is what I am attempting to do possible considering that Postrgresql
> version is a lot newer than Delphi?

Make sure the odbc part works before including delphi in the mix.

See
http://www.sparxsystems.com/EAUserGuide/index.html?setupapostgresqlodbcdriver.htm
(this is using a slightly older version of postgres but the steps should
be the same).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

От: Chris
Сообщение: Re: db sever seems to be dropping connections