Re: SSL connection failure

От David Patricola
Тема Re: SSL connection failure
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I don't know how to do that?  I have never coded Java so I wouldn't even
know where to start or how to re-compile it.  I only control the logging via
CF's administrator interface.

The closest I see to anything involving SSL is in a server.log file, but I
highly doubt it has any effect on what I'm doing.

"Information","scheduler-11","03/30/11","15:16:28",,"Installed JSafe JCE
provider: Version 3.6 RSA Security Inc. Crypto-J JCE Security Provider
(implements RSA, DSA, Diffie-Hellman, AES, DES, Triple DES, DESX, RC2, RC4,
RC5, PBE, MD2, MD5, RIPEMD160, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512,
HMAC-MD5, HMAC-RIPEMD160, HMAC-SHA1, HMAC-SHA224, HMAC-SHA256, HMAC-SHA384,
HMAC-SHA512)"

-----Original Message-----
From: Maciek Sakrejda [mailto:msakrejda@truviso.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:55 PM
To: David Patricola
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] SSL connection failure

> After restarting java services, I retest the datasource connection
> (jdbc:postgresql://x.x.x.x/main?ssl) and get the fail message
> "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The connection attempt failed." with
no
> details in any logs to provide details.  The connection works without ssl
> fine.

In addition to Dave's suggetion, have you configured driver-level
logging to check what's going on there? See loglevel connection
parameter and DriverManager.setLogWriter().

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com