Re: dump with lo

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: dump with lo
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi, Marciej,

Maciej Piekielniak wrote:

> TL> Use 8.1's pg_dump and pg_dumpall to dump from the old server.  We fixed
> TL> that problem finally.
>
>   I try to copy pg_wrapper,PgCommon.pm to /usr/bin but when i type
>   pg_dump -V i got:
>   Argument "." isn't numeric in numeric lt(<) at PgCommon.pm line 439
>   Error: You must install at least one
>   postgresql-client-<version>package

pg_wrapper etc. are debian specific and somewhat fragile if you don't
strictly obey the debian multi-cluster concept. Using a 8.1 client
against a 7.4 server is one of those problematic cases.

Install the postgresql-client-8.1 debian package and use
/usr/lib/postgresql/8.1/bin/psql directly.

HTH,
Markus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: