Only 6 days left to get PGLA for 5 dollars (promtion has been adjusted to 100 units)

От Tony Caduto
Тема Only 6 days left to get PGLA for 5 dollars (promtion has been adjusted to 100 units)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There is six days left for our end of winter promotion, and I had to
adjust the units sold goal to 100 because of poor response.

Currently we are at 66 units sold and I think  it's going to be tough
even to reach 100.

Regardless of the amount sold I will still donate the 1 dollar per sale,
it just will not be very significant :-(

Thanks to everyone who did take advantage of this sale.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design