Re: BETWEEN optimizer problems with single-value

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BETWEEN optimizer problems with single-value
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
<20060315181735.GA22240@KanotixBox>, Andreas Kretschmer
<akretschmer@spamfence.net> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> schrieb:
>
>> Attached is a simplified example of a performance problem we have
seen,

> Odd. Can you tell us your PG- Version?

I know we really should move to 8.1.3, but I haven't gotten to it yet.
We're on a build from the 8.1 stable branch as of February 10th, with a
patch to allow ANSI standard interpretation of string literals.  (So
this is 8.1.2 with some 8.1.3 changes plus the string literal patch.)

If there are any changes in that time frame which might affect this
issue, I could deploy a standard release and make sure that I see the
same behavior.  Let me know.

-Kevin