Problems with Postgres and TCP/IP Protocol

От Paulo
Тема Problems with Postgres and TCP/IP Protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I installed recently the last version of Postgres, but I can't get to
connect using any tcp/ip port. I tried many. Few time ago I used the
NLite program and I remove the Secondary Logon service and the program
always asks by this service. So, I installed no service. I tried no
firewalls too and I had the same problem.

When I tries with pgadmin appear the hourglass and stay so. Thus I needs
to close the window of program.

I tried through psql and not worked again. The cursor is blinking below
of command and nothing more happens.

Thank you very much for any help.

Paulo.