Re: pgAdmin 3 bug

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: pgAdmin 3 bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

Well, it's always preferred to post to pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org :)

> When making a backup of a database and clicking the "..." buton to
> browse for the filename, there is no way to write the file name, the
> dialog that appears is for selecting existing files and not for creating
> one.
>
> It is a bug concerning the wx in debian, i also saw this in other
> program and the fix was quite simple.

Can you point me to a bug report concerning this? Was the fix you are
talking about included in wx for Debian or was it a change to the app
suffering the "bug"?

Regards,
Raphaël

От: "Patrick Earl"
Сообщение: Python / Schema Diff Tool
От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by dpage: r5052 - trunk/pgadmin3/src/frm