Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL

От Ben Chelf
Тема Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/8/06, Josh Berkus <josh ( at ) agliodbs ( dot ) com> wrote:
>    Actually, I thougth that Neil/eDB did this with their copy.  Is> there any way to get a copy of that "training
configuration"?

Just to jump in on this thread, we can absolutely configure elog -- if
you have the config already, great. If not, if you can just send me the
prototype/macro expansion for 'elog' and the constant values that are
passed in the case where it exits, I'll add that config. Thanks!

-ben