Re: Merge algorithms for large numbers of "tapes"

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Merge algorithms for large numbers of "tapes"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dann Corbit wrote:

>I do not clearly understand the sorting code in PostgreSQL.  If I did
>have a good grasp of it, I would take a go at improving it.

"Show me the code" (and the benchmarks).

Seriously. We see regular discussions on this and similar topics, but I
haven't seen a patch that anyone has proven is an unequivocal
improvement. that I can recall.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on include file, per author
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on include file, per author