Re: Data corruption zero a file - help!!

От Noel Faux
Тема Re: Data corruption zero a file - help!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok it worked but we ran into another bad block :(
vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "monashprotein" failed: ERROR:  invalid
page header in block 9022937 of relation "gap"

So the command we used was:
dd bs=8k seek=110025 conv=notrunc count=1 if=/dev/zero
of=/usr/local/postgresql/postgresql-7.4.8/data/base/37958/111685332.68

I'm tried to work out the formula for finding the file (i.e. the 111685332.*) to fix and the value to seek to, but as a complete novice I'm lost, any pointers would be a great help.  We checked the block size and it's 8192.

Cheers
Noel