Re: Tsearch2 cache lookup problem

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Tsearch2 cache lookup problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matroska80 wrote:
> Hi i have a problem using tsearch2 with postgresql. Executing:
> SELECT to_tsquery('default','kj');
>
> return a
> cache lookup failed for function 141542.

Try the following:
SELECT oid,* FROM pg_proc WHERE proname='to_tsquery';

That should show whether there is a function with that OID.

> But it's strange this happens now but not before and nothing has done on
> database...some data break with tsearch2?
> I am using postgres 7.4.6 and no dump restore occurs before this error
> appear.

Either you have database corruption or something has clobbered your
function definition.

Oh, and upgrade to the latest 7.4.x series too - lots of bug-fixes
you'll want to get.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd