Re: Query results in grid, new patch

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

NOT a todo. I found the result something between annoying and useless
when I implemented column sizing preserving, esp. in case of many columns.
I still didn't have the time to have a look at the patch, and I will be
very unhappy if I find the result a regression because its functions are
extended in a direction the control never was intended and designed for.

Regards,
Andreas