Re: [OFFTOPIC] Typo3 + Postgresql anyone?

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: [OFFTOPIC] Typo3 + Postgresql anyone?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Florian G. Pflug wrote:
> Hi
>
> My company wants to run Typo3, and I'd like it to run against postgresql
> instead of mysql (Don't want to have to administer a mysql database ;-).
> I've googled a bit now, and it seems that I need ADODB for php + some
> Typo3 extension.
>
> Does anyone know of a howto that explains what
> software I'll need for that, and where to get it?
>
> Does anyone here have experience with Typo3+Postgresql that he might
> want to share?
>
> Thanks for your answers, and sorry for the slightly off-topic post ;-)
> greetings, Florian Pflug
Just for the archives, in the end I managed to install
Typo3 3.8.1 including the DBAL extension, which should
make it possible to use postgres instead of mysql.

Installing DBAL was a pain, because it seems to be included
in Typo3 4.0, and was therefore removed from the typo3 extension
cvs on sourceforge. I ended up going through the changelog, and
checking out a previous version (From somtime in december).

Typo3 worked, but lots of extensions didn't, so in the end
we'll have to use mysql :-(

Maybe the upcoming 4.0 version will solve this...

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: Bricklen Anderson
Сообщение: Re: Syntax error, but where?
От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook