Help with "missing FROM clause" needed

От Thomas Beutin
Тема Help with "missing FROM clause" needed
Дата
Re: Help with "missing FROM clause" needed  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

to be compatible with the postgres standard syntax in 8.1.x i need some
help for rewriting my "delete" statements ("select" is not a problem). I
use the following statement:

DELETE FROM partner_zu
WHERE partner_zu.pa_id = partner.id
AND partner_zu.m_id = '25'
AND partner.open = 'm'
AND partner.a_id = partner_zu.a_id
AND partner_zu.a_id = '104335887112347';

I need to delete some entries in partner_zu but the decision which to
delete is to be made by an entry in the table partner.
There is no foreign key from partner_zu to partner (bad design, i
know...) and i need a single (and hopefully performant) statement to do
the job.

Any help is gratefully appreciated!
-tb

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: