Re: pg_config --pgxs

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: pg_config --pgxs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Not sure if we should try to do anything about this --- if the file is
> not there, it isn't going to help a lot for pg_config to print out where
> it should have been, so really there's not much functionality loss
> involved here.

A check if the GetShortPathName produces an empty filename (or whatever it is that's causing
that output) resulting in a 'file not found' or something that makes more sense than mere
silence seems appropriate. It would prevent this topic from popping up again.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: "Michael Paesold"
Сообщение: Re: Foreign keys for non-default datatypes
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: problem with large maintenance_work_mem settings and CREATE INDEX