How to save and restore a template database ?

От DANTE ALEXANDRA
Тема How to save and restore a template database ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

We have a question concerning backup / restore of database.
Is it right if we say that for having a complete backup, we have do :
1. use pg_dumpall
2. do a backup of the modified "template1" database with pg_dump ?

Our question is how to save and restore a template database, as
"template1" ?

Regards,
Agnès BOCCHINO & Alexandra DANTE