Special offer with a possible dontation to the project

От Tony Caduto
Тема Special offer with a possible dontation to the project
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As a special promotion we are offering PG Lightning Admin for the blow
out price of 5 dollars per copy.

Our goal is to reach 1000 sales by the first day of spring, and 1
dollar per sale will go to the Postgresql project, but only if we reach
the 1000 unit mark.

To get this great product for 5 bucks, use the coupon code
winterblowout when ordering.

If we make it to the 1000 unit mark by the first day of spring the
Postgresql project will get a cool 1000 dollar donation.

For more information on PGLA and to order see:

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

Feel free to spread the word on this.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto