Re[4]: SPI_getvalue problem

От Alex Guryanow
Тема Re[4]: SPI_getvalue problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Monday, January 29, 2001, 9:33:06 AM Tom wrote:

TL> Alex Guryanow <gav@nlr.ru> writes:
>> You have right. One of the values passed to SPI_getvalue is NULL. This is second parameter
>> (tupdesc). But why on Linux it is not NULL, and on Solaris is?

>> Here is part of my trigger-code:

>>     rel = CurrentTriggerData->tg_relation;
>>     trigtuple = CurrentTriggerData->tg_trigtuple;
>>     newtuple = CurrentTriggerData->tg_newtuple;
>>     tupdesc = rel->rd_att;

>>     elog(DEBUG, "before 1 SPI");
>>     elog(DEBUG, "triggered for relation %s", SPI_getrelname(CurrentTriggerData->tg_relation) );
>>     id = atoi( SPI_getvalue( trigtuple, tupdesc, 1 ) );
>>     elog( DEBUG, "before 1.5 SPI" );    // !!! this isn't called in Solaris

TL> Are you sure that rel->rd_att is null?  That seems extremely improbable.

I have added the followind code after

 tupdesc = rel->rd_att; // (see above)

        if( tupdesc == NULL || trigtuple == NULL ){
                elog( DEBUG, "tupdesc OR trigtuple == NULL" );
                if( tupdesc == NULL )
                        elog( DEBUG, "tupdesc is NULL" );
                if( trigtuple == NULL )
                        elog( DEBUG, "trigtuple is NULL" );
        }
        else
                elog( DEBUG, "tupdesc && trigtuple ARE NOT NULL" );

And here is what I see in my postmaster.log:

DEBUG:  tupdesc OR trigtuple == NULL
DEBUG:  tupdesc is NULL
DEBUG:  before 1 SPI
DEBUG:  triggered for relation magazine
Server process (pid 925) exited with status 139 at Mon Jan 29 08:59:23 2001
Terminating any active server processes...
Server processes were terminated at Mon Jan 29 08:59:23 2001
Reinitializing shared memory and semaphores

On Linux instead first two lines log contains

DEBUG:  tupdesc && trigtuple ARE NOT NULL

Best regards,
Alex