[GENERAL] Postgres Data Encryption Using LUKS with dm-crypt ?

От Condor
Тема [GENERAL] Postgres Data Encryption Using LUKS with dm-crypt ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello ppl,

a few years ago I asked the same question but did not receive valued
answers and we use different way to realize the project.
Today I wanna ask did some one do it and most important for me, can some
one share his experience ?
What I should expect, what is good and bad things that can be happened.

Im thinking the problems can be occurred if server is restarted and data
is not synced, but for that is raid cache battery.
Also if hard drive need to be checked for bad clusters or broken index /
files on filesystem what will happened with data?
Because postgresql does not support data level encryption, Im wanna
realize with third party tools.

Regards,
Hristo S

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox