Re: pgEdit public beta for Macintosh and Windows

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: pgEdit public beta for Macintosh and Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Nov 19, 2004, at 10:14 AM, Kenneth Downs wrote:

> It may be simpler to define syntax coloring rules for the popular
> editors,
> such as vim.

A good PostgreSQL editor is only the first component pgEdit. Version
1.1 will have a psql-like terminal interface with syntax coloring and
full screen editing. I'm also working on a query browser.

I still have trial keys available for anyone who would like to
participate in beta testing. I expect to have a tab completion feature
implemented in the next beta release.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/