Re: Issue during postgresql startup

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Issue during postgresql startup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/28/2016 12:21 AM, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
Could you please tell me, how to recover my system.

I am facing below errors.
---------------------------
could not open relation 1663/16385/1299988: No such file or directory

This message is continuous occurred in system .

I have tried below procedure for the same but after recover this system, all DB tables are destroyed.
http://www.hivelogik.com/blog/?p=513

did you get that 'no such file or directory' error before or after you reset the transaction logs ?

messing with the write-ahead logs is very dangerous.  that blog is talking about postgres 8.4, based on his paths.   is that what you're running?

I'd be hesitant to rely on random blog advise, without thoroughly understanding what you're doing.

Сообщение: Re: Issue during postgresql startup
Сообщение: Re: Issue during postgresql startup