Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21/11/2023 18:31, Alena Rybakina wrote:
> Sorry, I lost your changes  during the revision process. I returned
> them. I raised the patch version just in case to run ci successfully.

I think the usage of nodeToString for the generation of clause hash is
too expensive and buggy.
Also, in the code, you didn't resolve hash collisions. So, I've
rewritten the patch a bit (see the attachment).
One more thing: I propose to enable transformation by default at least
for quick detection of possible issues.
This code changes tests in many places. But, as I see it, it mostly
demonstrates the positive effect of the transformation.

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

Вложения