Re: Regarding Postgres access through C

От Naz Gassiep
Тема Re: Regarding Postgres access through C
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
you have to connect to the database using the operating system's
database user. This is usually "postgres" in most default installs. if
your program is running as root, it will need to specify the user it
wants to use when connecting to the db.

- MrNaz.

Krishnaprasad wrote:
> Dear all
>
>       While trying to connect to postgressql through C program iam
> getting the following error .....
>                             Connection to database failed.
>                        FATAL:  user "root" does not exist
>
> How can I connect to the database as user 'postgres' through C .
>
> Rgds
> krishna

MrNaz photo gallery and journal at:
www.mrnaz.com