Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Chris, do you have a set-up to test out the blob behaviour? If your
> using them in production you'll spot any further slip-ups; they weren't
> intentionally ignored in the original patch.

No sorry - my PostgreSQL contribution these days primary consists of
"whining" :D

I usually just do this:

create database test;
\c test
\lo_import /etc/rc 'This is a comment'

Then pg_dump that database.

Chris

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction