Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au> writes:
>> How does this interact with the begin/commit placed around LOB dumps?
>
> Good question ... right offhand it looks like there are some broken
> things there (try grepping bin/pg_dump/ for BEGIN).

I suggest you just suppress the begin/commit for each LOB if
--single-transaction is specified, as it'd be in a single transaction
anyway...

Chris

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction