Re: Backslashes in string literals

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Backslashes in string literals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This patch doesn't leave the standard_conforming_strings entry in guc.c
with the GUC_REPORT flag, which it needs for psql to work right.  Should
I submit one last patch with this fix and the proper "expected"
regression file?  If so, where should I send it?  (The hackers list
won't take a file as big as that patch.)

-Kevin

<200602122117.k1CLHuU22118@candle.pha.pa.us>, Bruce Momjian