Re: Raising the Pl/Perl required version

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Raising the Pl/Perl required version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
See here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-10/msg00438.php

I don't mind requiring 5.6, but I do want to think carefully about the
implications of changing the declaration of $_TD from "my" to "our",
especially if multiple triggers fire. Is there a danger we might clobber
one?

cheers

andrew