Re: Backslashes in string literals

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Backslashes in string literals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
<200602100431.k1A4VlY21635@candle.pha.pa.us>, Bruce Momjian
<pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

> OK, I got it working.  The fix is to add GUC_REPORT to guc.c for
> standard_conforming_strings.  See the same flag on
> session_authorization.  That will cause libpq to see any changes made
> that variable.  Sorry I didn't know that detail before.

Fantastic!  I added that flag on my end, and everything I've tried is
working perfectly, except: I found that I didn't get my "expected" file
100% right with my hand-crafted attempt.  You're probably already on
that, but just in case it might save you a few minutes -- attached is a
good patch for the "expected" file to go with the new regression test
script for strings.

-Kevin

Вложения