Re: Storing Digital Video

От Nate Byrnes
Тема Re: Storing Digital Video
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
    Thanks, until Postgres can pay my bills (hopefully soon...) I will
have to be an Oracle guy.  Aside from the filesystem being better at
managing large files (which I do agree) are there performance
implications for the storage in the DB?
    Where I work, the question is not can you add the security code to
the middleware, but how many middlewares and applications will need to
be updated.
    Regards,
    Nate