Postgresql Development Full Text

От Martin Rode
Тема Postgresql Development Full Text
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everybody,

for a big European picture archive ( > 2 mio pictures ) we are looking
for a developer who would like to join our team for a period of 2-3
months. The work will be based on an existing working prototype (which
is very slow at the moment).

We are located in Berlin, Germany. On site work is preferred, but not a
necessity.

Skills:

- C / C++ programmer with > 5 years experience
- Knowledge of Postgresql internals
- SQL / PGSQL > 3 years experience
- Linux > 3 years experience

The To-Do list includes:

- find a suitable database layout for a poly-hierachic tree (one picture
can be in more than 2 leaves of the tree)
- work on high speed full text search performance (utf8), can be based
on tsearch2, but needs performance like apache-lucene (inverted indexing)
- work documentation + debian packaging

Payment:

- we will grant 7500 € for the job

Please send your complete CV and other useful information to
jobs@programmfabrik.de

Thanks for your support!
Martin

Вложения