Any way to extract records from the WAL?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Any way to extract records from the WAL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I accidently deleted 2600 records.  They are not super important but I
would like to get them back.

I copied the WAL file the deletes are in and I can see the text and
dates from the records, they are all there.

Is there a way to just extract the records without going through the
whole PITR thing?  It's a test server and I was not backing it up, so
there is no dump available.

Thanks,

Tony