Re: How to enumerate/drop user sessions in windows

От Howard Cole
Тема Re: How to enumerate/drop user sessions in windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oliver Fürst wrote:

> As this is a bit hard to accomplish with Windows' own task manager,
> get SysInternals free Process Explorer from here
> http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html and after
> starting it, use Find -> Find Handle (CTRL + F) and search for
> "postgres:". This will give you a similar output like "ps aux|grep
> postgres:" on Linux.
>
> If you then select on of the shown processes it will select the right
> process in the main window, where you can right click and select "Kill
> process" (DEL).

Thanks Oliver,

I can see that this would probably work because I have used the
SysInternals' Process Explorer before.

It would be great if this could be done using the standard tools (psql
for example). I was hoping that such an command existed.