Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page schrieb:

>>Well, strictly spoken a gui text editor is a gui... but I rather
>>had in mind something guided with buttons, select boxes and stuff
>>and references to documentation, calculations and the like.
>>
>>  :-)
>

> Err, yes. pgAdmin? It's somewhat more than a simple text editor.

Ah, right ;) Didnt see it in action before :-) Now when I actually
load a postgresql.conf file I see what you mean. Nice job :-)

Figuring out the correct values for some of the buffers and costs
is still a bit tough. Otoh, I guess there is no easy way to predict
all these.

Regards
Tino

Сообщение: Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for
Сообщение: Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for