Re: Viewing Database Scheme

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Viewing Database Scheme
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rich Shepard wrote:
>   I'm trying to help the XRMS developers add postgres support ('cause
> that's
> what I use). They've done well so far with help from other postgres users,
> but now I've been asked to help getting the indices correct.

Hi Rich.  Seems once again we're meeting in the same places.  The
Internet sure seems small sometimes.

I saw all the other posts but you might look at dbwrench ( a Java
application ).  Does a lot more than what you need ( plus after 30 days
costs approx. $150 ) but our lead programmer is using it to reverse
engineer a MySQL database he shoe-horned into PostgreSQL.  He loves it.

It has several output formats.

<snip />

Rod