Re: Seeking a better PL/pgSQL editor-debugger

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Seeking a better PL/pgSQL editor-debugger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28 Jan 2006 at 13:16, Ken Winter wrote:

> I've learned that pgAdmin "syntax error" can mean anything from a
> missing ";" to a faulty block structure to an undeclared variable to. I

AFAIK, the error messages you're seeing are generated by the database
backend and not by pgAdmin - pgAdmin simply passes on to you what it
receives from the backend.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell     http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod@iol.ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals