table is not a table

От Ilja Golshtein
Тема table is not a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

Could you please help me with an issue I have on a PG installation.
The problem is it is impossible to drop any table.

Looks like this.

==
[ilejn@wombat bin]$ ./psql postgres ilejn

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

postgres=# create table ddd(f1 int4);
CREATE TABLE
postgres=# drop table ddd;
ERROR:  "ddd" is not a table
postgres=# select * from pg_authid where rolname='ilejn';
 rolname | rolsuper | rolinherit | rolcreaterole | rolcreatedb | rolcatupdate | rolcanlogin | rolconnlimit |
rolpassword| rolvaliduntil | rolconfig

---------+----------+------------+---------------+-------------+--------------+-------------+--------------+-------------+---------------+-----------
 ilejn   | t        | t          | t             | t           | t            | t           |           -1 |
|               |
(1 row)
postgres=# select * from pg_tables where tablename='ddd';
 schemaname | tablename | tableowner | tablespace | hasindexes | hasrules | hastriggers
------------+-----------+------------+------------+------------+----------+-------------
 public     | ddd       | ilejn      |            | f          | f        | f
(1 row)
postgres=# alter table ddd add column f2 text;
ALTER TABLE

==

There is no magic about 'ddd' - same thing for every table.
I can ALTER this 'ddd', I can do any DML, but cannot drop!

Any ideas what's wrong with permissions/roles or something?

Thanks.

--
Best regards
Ilja Golshtein

Сообщение: Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Сообщение: Re: Does this look ethical to you?