Re: Are indexes used with LIKE?

От Kovács Péter
Тема Re: Are indexes used with LIKE?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for the answer!

Sure, the possiblity of having a separate column for each flag was
considered, but a common columnn is preferred -- I do not remember
exactly why. (I do not directly make that decision.) I guess the main
reason is that adding new columns to the table complicates the upgrade
procedure with our existing customer base.

Thank you again!

Peter