Better version of ODBC to use with each version of Postgres

От Luiz K. Matsumura
Тема Better version of ODBC to use with each version of Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi, all
I'm some confusing about what the better version of Odbc to use with
Postgres 8.0.x versions
Is the psqlodbc-08_00_0102 better to use than psqlodbc-08_01_0102 ?

I'm using VFP 8.0 with Postgres 8.0.xx in almost projects and want to
migrate these to Postgres 8.1.xx.
But I read some messages that there are some problems with
psqlodbc-08_01_0102 with VFP.
I'm have one project that I testing with Postgres 8.1 then I install
psqlodbc-08_01_0102, apparently it's all ok
Well, I know that psqlodbc-08_01_0107 is a snapshot release, but in this
case is more recommended still work with 08_01_0102 or use 08_01_0107 ?
We have some optimistic probability of a new release version soon ?

TIA

PS. Sorry by my poor english